Through generous gifts of members and friends, The Lutheran Church of St. Andrew has established an Endowment to amplify the mission of the church in perpetuity.
The goal of the Endowment is to provide a means by which gifts can honor and memorialize loved ones with greater permanence, or provide a legacy to the church on behalf of an individual, a family or an organization.
Gifts to the Endowment differ from other giving to St. Andrew, because they will be kept in perpetuity. Only a fixed, sustainable percentage of the value of the Endowment will be available for distribution annually. The Endowment is not intended for budgeted expenses but rather is to be used to extend the mission of our faith community and provide a meaningful, perpetual Christian legacy for future generations.
Endowment Grants – The Endowment Committee awards grants to worthy charitable organizations or ministries serving our community, nation or world that honor God, uphold the values of St. Andrew, and spread the love of Jesus to those in need. Eligible charities might demonstrate their missions through any one or a combination of these:
- Including the word of God, the Bible, or Bible studies as a part of their outreach.
- Encouraging their clients/beneficiaries to worship God and Jesus.
- Featuring a discussion of Christianity as part of their organizational message and branding.
The 2022 application deadline is November 1. Members are invited to encourage eligible organizations they know to apply. Details and the application form are available at the designated link.
ENDOWMENT INFORMATION & LINKS:
- Click HERE for a downloadable brochure with more details about Endowment Giving.
- Click HERE for a downloadable donation form. Please complete, sign and return this form with any gift designated toward Endowment.
- Click HERE for an Endowment Grant Application and instructions.
- Click HERE to GIVE online. Please complete, sign and return a donation form with any gift designated toward Endowment.
Email email@example.com to connect with the Endowment Committee and discuss your questions and ideas.