LET’S GO …
ABOVE & BEYOND
The “Above & Beyond” Gift Program offers members and friends of The Lutheran Church of St. Andrew the opportunity to provide special gifts for the mission of Christ through a Gift Registry that identifies needed items and funds to enhance ministry and operations which are beyond the regular budget. Gifts may be designated for specific items, or to use “where most needed.” Gifts can be given one-time or on an ongoing basis.
To select and donate “Above & Beyond gifts:
- Click HERE to browse and download the latest Gift Catalog.
- Click HERE to download the Gift Form.
- Click HERE to record and submit your gift ONLINE.
GIFTS may be given and recognized in celebration of a milestone of the church, or a significant life event such as a baptism, confirmation, birthday, wedding, anniversary, baptismal birthday, membership anniversary, etc. Gifts can be made in honor or memory of a person to support a ministry or part of the church special to them; to enhance a particular ministry that has touched your life; or to more personally connect with a ministry or item needed by the church.
GIFTS may given on an ongoing basis to help the church strengthen and grow the ministry over time.
GIFTS from the “Above & Beyond” Gift Registry may be purchased by using the a gift order form, or online at the secure giving site. Please specify “Above & Beyond” on checks, giving envelopes and electronic payments to ensure that your gift is credited appropriately.
EXAMPLES of gifts in the 2019 Registry include:
- supporting social and global mission projects;
- helping to underwrite children’s ministry initiatives;
- funding speakers for special health and wellness programs;
- improving the quality of our online outreach;
- providing scholarships for VBS, mission trips and youth events;
- maintaining the organ, pianos, and harpsichord;
- purchasing new video and music equipment;
- expanding our lighting options;
- funding ministry expansion initiatives;
- beautifying the natural landscape of our entryway, and more!