LET’S GO …
ABOVE & BEYOND
The “Above & Beyond” Gift Program offers members and friends of The Lutheran Church of St. Andrew the opportunity to provide special gifts for the mission of Christ through a Gift Registry that identifies needed items and funds to enhance ministry and operations which are beyond the regular budget. Gifts may be designated for specific items, or to use “where most needed.” Gifts can be given one-time or on an ongoing basis.
To select and donate “Above & Beyond gifts:
- Click HERE to browse and download the 2022 Gift Catalog.
- Click HERE to download the Gift Form.
- Click HERE to record and submit your gift ONLINE.
GIFTS may be given and recognized in celebration of a milestone of the church, or a significant life event such as a baptism, confirmation, birthday, wedding, anniversary, baptismal birthday, membership anniversary, etc. Gifts can be made in honor or memory of a person to support a ministry or part of the church special to them; to enhance a particular ministry that has touched your life; or to more personally connect with a ministry or item needed by the church.
GIFTS may given on an ongoing basis to help the church strengthen and grow the ministry over time.
GIFTS from the “Above & Beyond” Gift Registry may be purchased by using the a gift order form, or online at the secure giving site. Please specify “Above & Beyond” on checks, giving envelopes and electronic payments to ensure that your gift is credited appropriately.
EXAMPLES of gifts that were fulfilled and funded from last year’s Registry include:
- Amharic Ministry initiatives expanded through online Bible studies, music videos, parenting, IT and ministry training workshops.
- Parking Expansion, including a bio-retention pond and landscaping.
- Social & Community Ministry Support for EMEAN, C-4, LMS, Shepherd’s Table, Manna Food, Linkages to Learning, Lutheran Social Services.
- Global Support for Lutheran World Relief, Bethania Kids, and more.
- Outdoor Signage maintenance and refresh.
- Audio Wireless upgrades in Sanctuary.
- Video Upgrades in Wellspring Center.
- Special Funding for face mask and quilt making during the pandemic.
- Copyright Fees paid for online, in-person and recorded music.
- New IT Tools including computers, software and hardware.
- Musical Instrument Maintenance including tuning of the organ and pianos and upgraded keyboards.
- Music Recording for distribution.
- Musical Instruments for young people in need.
- Health & Wellness program funding.
- Workshop Equipment maintenance.
- Scholarships for children and teen activities.
- Creative Spirits materials.
- Fitness Center equipment maintenance.
- Steam Cleaning of carpets, pews, and chairs.
- Paint Refresh in needed areas.
- Roof repairs and maintenance.
- Fire Suppression system repairs from the “rainy day” fund.
- Online and Virtual Meeting support tools.
- Security Upgrades in progress … and so much more!