LET’S GO …
ABOVE & BEYOND
The “Above & Beyond” Gift Program offers members and friends of The Lutheran Church of St. Andrew the opportunity to provide special gifts for the mission of Christ through a Gift Registry that identifies needed items and funds to enhance ministry and operations which are beyond the regular budget. Gifts may be designated for specific items, or to use “where most needed.” Gifts can be given one-time or on an ongoing basis.
To select and donate “Above & Beyond gifts:
- Click HERE to browse and download the 2023 Gift Catalog.
- Click HERE to download the Gift Form.
- Click HERE to record and submit your gift ONLINE.
GIFTS may be given and recognized in celebration of a milestone of the church, or a significant life event such as a baptism, confirmation, birthday, wedding, anniversary, baptismal birthday, membership anniversary, etc. Gifts can be made in honor or memory of a person to support a ministry or part of the church special to them; to enhance a particular ministry that has touched your life; or to more personally connect with a ministry or item needed by the church.
GIFTS may given on an ongoing basis to help the church strengthen and grow the ministry over time.
GIFTS from the “Above & Beyond” Gift Registry may be purchased by using the a gift order form, or online at the secure giving site. Please specify “Above & Beyond” on checks, giving envelopes and electronic payments to ensure that your gift is credited appropriately.
EXAMPLES of gifts that were fulfilled and funded from last year’s Registry include:
- Beautify Outdoor Spaces, trim trees, plant shrubs & flowering plants
- Paint Steel Lattice at the main entrance
- New IT Tools including computers, peripherals and livestream equipment
- New Awning for the North Entrance
- Parking Expansion Work including rain garden, curb, gutter and sidewalk
- Social & Community Ministry Support for EMEAN, C-4, LMS, Shepherd’s Table, Manna Food, Linkages to Learning, Lutheran Social Services, Disaster relief, Faith and Works Enterprises, and more
- Global Mission Support for Ukraine, Afghan refugees, LWR, Bethania Kids, Liberia, and more
- Immigration Support for Director of Amharic Outreach, Mengesha Shibru Gella and his family
- Copyright Fees for online and in-person worship services
- Musical Instrument Maintenance including tuning & keyboard upgrades
- Music Recording for distribution
- Support for Senior Adult Fellowship, Health & Wellness, Craft Ministry
- Event Support for church-wide gathering, and benefits
- New banners
- Workshop Equipment maintenance and upgrades
- Scholarships for children and teen activities and service
- Fitness Center Equipment maintenance and upgrades
- Steam Cleaning of carpets, pews, chairs, tile
- Refresh of paint in high traffic areas.
- “Rainy Day” Funding for roof repairs and other major maintenance
- Fire Suppression System maintenance and upgrades
- Online Meeting tools
- Support for Children, Youth & Family activities including Youth Gathering
- Musical Instruments for needy children.
- Lighting Upgrades … and so much more!