Wellspring Women’s Gathering 2019
“Spa for the Soul”
Finding Joy in the Journey
Discover the joy that God promises, beyond circumstances, offering hope that springs eternal and peace that never runs dry!
Saturday, November 16
Featuring internationally known Bible teacher, author, speaker and humorist, Ellie Lofaro.
Learn more about Ellie’s ministry at ellielofaro.com.
Ellie will offer THREE lively, heartfelt sessions on “Joy in the Journey,” and you’ll have the opportunity to choose ONE “Joyful Break” to activate mind, body and soul, with options including:
- Light Yoga: Powered by the Son – stretch your body and your faith! Dress comfortably. Bring a yoga mat or beach towel.
- Visual Prayer & Journaling – explore faith-building tools you can use every day to bring you closer to God through contemplative drawing, coloring, writing and doodling.
- Creative Spirits: Art + Prayer – create a set of prayer beads based on Psalm 23 to take home, or share with someone in need of encouragement.
- Joy-Full: A Guided Meditation – a quiet time to ponder joy and open your heart to what the Spirit may be saying in your life.
- Care & Comfort Card Making – create cards of encouragement to share with loved ones or donate to others in need.
- A Path to Financial Peace and Fearless Retirement – five keys to get you on track with your financial goals to support the life and retirement of your dreams.
- Labyrinth – walk this outdoor stone path, a prayer and meditation tradition from ancient times. (self-guided)
- Fitness Center – treadmills, ellipticals, rowing machine, weights, and more! (self-guided)
- Quiet Time with Kezia, Comfort Dog – find peace in the presence of one of God’s gentlest creatures, a golden-retriever trained for service!
- Prayer Garden, Outdoor Chapel – walk, pray, relax, think … and enjoy God’s creation! (self-guided)
Get full agenda & details in the BROCHURE …
Fee includes lunch, snacks and all activities. Childcare is available with a reservation. Cost should not limit participation. Scholarships available as needed.
$65 per person
$55 per person, “early bird” – registered and paid by 10/27
$49 per person for Groups of 5 or more.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. Thanks to all for the great response!
Questions? Email email@example.com.