It’s not too late! Register today. Walk-ins are welcome!
By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established. Proverbs 24:3
Keynote Remarks by Pastor Steve Miller, with a variety of breakouts, including:
- Insurance: Why, What, When?
- Retirement: It’s Never Too Soon (or Too Late) To Start Planning
- Diapers, Teething, and Saving for College
- The Sandwich Generation: Caught Between Growing Kids & Aging Parents
- Do We Really Need a Budget? How to Manage Debts and Spending
- More Than A Will: Estate Planning Tips
Breakfast refreshments will be served. Register today! All are welcome – invite friends. There is no fee for this event, but a free will offering will be taken to cover expenses. Download a flier HERE.
Presented by St. Andrew’s Financial Education Team
OUR MISSION: To provide information and education that enables members and friends to achieve and maintain financial well being as we make informed, thoughtful and beneficial decisions aligned with our Christian values.