Share from your bounty! Donate non-perishable foods to help Lutheran Mission Society prepare boxes to feed the needy over the holidays through their “Miracle of Christmas” program. Each box will include items for a holiday meal plus extras to feed a family for several days. Select healthy choices whenever possible. Volunteers will be waiting to retrieve donations from your vehicle at the Great Room side entrance.
Please donate ONLY the items listed below, which will supplement items already on hand. Select items to serve 1-4 people, no BULK sizes please:
- Canned Soups or Stews with Meat
- Dry Pasta and Sauce
- Canned Pasta with Meat (Chef Boy-R-Dee or similar)
- Canned Green Beans and Other Veggies
- Canned Sweet Potatoes/Yams
- Canned Cranberry Sauce
- Gravy – Can, Jar or Dry Mix
- Instant Stuffing (Stove-Top or similar)
- Potatoes – Instant in Box or Pouch, or Canned Whole/Sliced
- Brownie Mix or Cake Mix & Icing
- Canned Fruit
Questions? Contact Carol Petzold at firstname.lastname@example.org or Margie Davis at email@example.com.