St. Andrew Celebration of Bethania Kids
Welcome special guests from Bethania Kids India on their 30th Anniversary “Tour of Love”:
Josephine Selvan – Longtime Staff Member and Director of Care Homes
Christal Margret – Bethania Graduate, Nurse
Morning Worship & Fellowship at 8:00, 9:30 & 11:00 am
Meet & Greet Josephine & Christal. Hear their stories and learn more about their ministry.
Festival of Hymns & Organ at 4:00 pm
Enjoy favorite hymns and lively selections played by a variety of accomplished organists. Praise God, relish the memories and have fun! Free will offering at the concert to benefit Bethania Kids Foundation.
A Dinner of Delectable Indian Cuisine, Immediately Following the Concert – RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!
Savor the cuisine of India, prepared to delight any palate! Freshly baked bread & pastries, dumplings, tender chicken and beef, aromatic rice, sweets and more!
- Samosas: flaky pastry filled with potatoes, onions, and peas
- Papadams: light crispy snacks, like large chips
- Vada: savory snacks in doughnut shapes
- Keema matar: traditional dish of mouth-watering ground beef and peas
- Chicken Korma: in a creamy sauce with tomatoes and cashews
- Channa dal: chick-peas in a light, flavorful sauce
- Aloo gobi: cumin-flavored cauliflower and potatoes
- Basmati rice: light and fluffy
- Naan: tasty bread cooked in a clay oven
- Kheer: mouth-watering creamy warm rice dessert
- Gulab jamun: yummy dessert dumplings in a sweet syrup
Dinner Reservations are now CLOSED. We are at capacity – SORRY! However, all are welcome to attend the concert at 4:00 pm to enjoy beautiful music and support Bethania Kids Foundation with a free-will donation. Thanks! Questions? Contact Sue Zimmerman at email@example.com.
Help us fill a shipping container for transport to India in January 2018. Get more details about Bethania Kids & the ongoing Goods Collection HERE.