God called us to be part of His family for a reason – it’s hard to grow alone! We’ll meet you where you are, and walk beside you to a closer relationship with God.
Wondering how to connect?
- Worship regularly! Traditional Worship happens at 8:00 & 9:30 am every Sunday. Contemporary Praise is Sundays at 11:00 am. Monday Night worship at 7:00 pm offers an option for weekend workers, travelers and others who prefer a smaller, more intimate worship setting. Click HERE for worship listings.
- Park anywhere and enter through the main front entrance or the north entrance.
- Stop at the Welcome Center in the Commons to pick up information and get directions to worship, classes, restrooms or refreshments.
- Complete a “contact card” in the pew rack or at the Welcome Center to request information, prayers or contact from a staff member.
- Kids in the family? Learn about our ministries for Children & Teens.
- Dress comfortably and bring friends!
- Explore ministry and fellowship opportunities – special events, small groups, and more! Check the calendar for latest happenings.
- Participate in a Faith Walk Membership Information Seminar to learn more about our faith community and Christianity in the Lutheran tradition. Contact us to express interest. Sessions are held 3-4 times per year.
- New Christian? Speak with a pastor about receiving the Sacrament of Holy Baptism.
- Ready to transfer your membership from another faith community? Contact the church office so we can assist.
- Searching for answers about God, your faith, or the St. Andrew community? Reach out with your questions – we’ll be happy to walk with you to find the answers you seek!