Share from your bounty! Donate non-perishable foods to help Lutheran Mission Society prepare boxes to feed the needy over the holidays through their “Miracle of Christmas” program. Each box will include items for a holiday meal plus extras to feed a family for several days. Select healthy choices (low-salt, less sugar, low-fat) whenever possible.
Please donate ONLY the items listed below. Bring your donations to church from November 6-27, and drop at the marked table in the Commons during worship on Sunday or Monday, or to the church office Monday-Friday from 10 am to 3 pm.
Can’t shop but still want to help? Donate online HERE. Specify “LMS Food Drive” in the OTHER blank on our secure payment page. Thanks!
Questions? Contact Carol Petzold at email@example.com.
NEEDED ITEMS – purchase sizes for 1-4 people, no bulk items please!
- Canned Soups or Stews with Meat
- Canned Chicken or Tuna in water
- Peanut Butter
- Dry Pasta and Sauce
- Canned Pasta with Meat (Chef Boy-R-Dee or similar)
- Canned Green Beans and Other Veggies
- Canned Sweet Potatoes/Yams
- Canned Cranberry Sauce
- Gravy – Can, Jar or Dry Mix
- Instant Stuffing (Stove-Top or similar)
- Potatoes – Instant in Box or Pouch, or Canned Whole/Sliced
- Rice (bag, box or pouch)
- Mac & Cheese (box)
- Cereal, Oatmeal, and/or Pancake Mix & Syrup
- Brownie Mix or Cake Mix & Icing or Pie Crust & Filling
- Canned Fruit in juice