Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship.
Now, two options: Traditional Worship or Contemporary Praise.
SCROLL DOWN to watch either service and check the ANNOUNCEMENTS below to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Latest News …
- St. Andrew is OPEN for In-Person Worship Sundays at 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 am, and for a brief celebration of Holy Communion on Mondays. Worship capacity has recently increased to 150 per service. Registration is still required and opens on Tuesdays for the week ahead. Get details and links HERE.
- COMMON GROUND Online – the spring edition continues Wednesday, May 12 with a Bible study of James led by Joe Chiaravallotti. Get details on all offerings and register HERE.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are continuing to meet regularly for study and fellowship. New! Walking with James, led by Pastor G on Tuesday mornings at 10:30 am. See the full list and get connected HERE.
Kid Ministry Updates …
- Welcome Back, Families – We miss you! As of today, the St. Andrew “Cry Room” is open and worship services will also be broadcast in the Commons every week for those who need to watch or take a break in a more “kid friendly” environment during worship. Childcare will be offered beginning Sunday, June 6 during all worship services. Kingdom Kids Sunday School at 9:30 and Wee Worship during 11:00 services will resume on July 11. Stay tuned for details, coming soon!
- ROCKY RAILWAY VBS – Registration is NOW OPEN! New Dates! August 2-6. In-person learning and fun for ages 3 through Grade 5 in a COVID-safe environment! Helpers needed! Get details and register or volunteer HERE.
- Worship Messages for Kids are available stand-alone to watch with the younger set. Kingdom Kids Sunday School and Children’s Choir continue virtually and all are welcome to join.Click HERE for details.
- St. Andrew Preschool is Open for in-person and virtual learning. A few slots remain for the current session, and registration for fall is now open. Get details HERE or contact [email protected] for details.
A Time to Give …
- Earth Care – We are all called to be good and faithful stewards of God’s creation. Wondering how you can join with friends in Christ to help? Find faith resources and a call to action HERE and contact Bob Mordhorst to express interest.
- Ushers Needed! Whether you have served previously, or would like to start now, we need you! To learn more about this opportunity to serve God and our community during worship, contact Ken Austin at [email protected] or 301-754-2711.
- Above & Beyond Gift Program – The 2021 catalog includes a special focus on Amharic ministry and much more! Make a gift to support St. Andrew’s ministry and mission beyond regularly budgeted expenses. Learn more HERE.
- Online Shopping – Make your online purchases through Amazon Smile or IGive and specify Lutheran Church of St. Andrew as your charity of choice to earn funds for the church at no extra cost to you.
- “Light in a Pandemic” Reading Plan – Join a new 25-day devotional journey highlighting God’s presence and faithfulness in times of struggle, provided by Our Daily Bread Ministries. Find the materials HERE.
- Protect Your Health! Ongoing stress and uncertainty can intensify feelings of anxiety, sadness and isolation. Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support for your physical and mental well-being. New classes and seminars added regularly!
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at [email protected]
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.