Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship.
Now, two options: Traditional Worship or Contemporary Praise.
SCROLL DOWN to watch either service and check the ANNOUNCEMENTS below to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
- St. Andrew is Open for In-Person Worship Sundays at 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 am, and for a brief celebration of Holy Communion on Mondays. Worship capacity is currently 150 per service. Registration is required until further notice and opens on Tuesdays for the week ahead. Get details and links HERE.
- Common Ground Online – Wednesday, May 26 – Two Perspectives on Racial Justice, sponsored by Bridge Builders. Learn and grow in faith and understanding as we hear from Politico Reporter Maya King about her experiences covering race and politics in today’s culture, and from Pastor Ken Carlson about his much earlier experiences “on the road to Montgomery, AL” during the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s. Get details and register HERE.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are continuing to meet regularly for study and fellowship. New! Acts of the Apostles Bible study on Sundays at 9:15 am. See the full list and get connected HERE.
- St. Andrew Preschool is Enrolling NOW for Fall 2021! Get details HERE or contact [email protected] for more information. Spread the word to neighbors and friends!
Call for Volunteers … as we anticipate further reopening, we need you!
- Children’s Ministry – Lots of helpers are needed to get the in-person ministry back on track! Paid childcare position, Sundays 8 am-12 noon. Volunteers for Kingdom Kids and Wee Worship, approximately one hour on Sundays, once a month. To learn more or express interest, contact Christy Hyder.
- Altar Guild – Join this team to assist in preparing communion elements and the altar for worship. Contact Shelly Harvell to learn more.
- Worship Assistants – Whether you have served previously, or would like to start now, we need you! To learn more about this opportunity to serve God and our community: communion assistants, lectors, greeters and welcome center attendants, contact Karen Hughes. Ushers contact Ken Austin.
A Time to Give…
- LMS “Thrift Shop” Curbside Collection – THIS Saturday, May 22 from 11am – 1pm. Bring gently used clothing and household goods to help those in need. Closed boxes and tied bags will protect items from loss and damage. Drop your donations curbside at the Great Room side doors.
- Earth Care – We are all called to be good and faithful stewards of God’s creation. Wondering how you can join with friends in Christ to help? Find faith resources and a call to action HERE and contact Bob Mordhorst to express interest.
- Above & Beyond – The 2021 catalog includes a special focus on Amharic ministry and much more! Make a gift to support St. Andrew’s ministry and mission beyond regularly budgeted expenses. Learn more HERE.
- Online Shopping – Make your online purchases through Amazon Smile or IGive and specify Lutheran Church of St. Andrew as your charity of choice to earn funds for the church at no extra cost to you.
Just for Families…
- ROCKY RAILWAY VBS – August 2-6. Registration is NOW OPEN! In-person learning and fun for ages 3 through Grade 5 in a COVID-safe environment! Helpers needed! Teens can earn SSL hours. Get details and register or volunteer HERE.
- Welcome Back, Families – The St. Andrew “Cry Room” is now open and worship services are broadcast in the Commons every week for those who need to watch or take a break in a more “kid friendly” environment during worship. Childcare will be offered beginning Sunday, June 6 during all worship services. Kingdom Kids Sunday School at 9:30 and Wee Worship during 11:00 services will resume on July 11. Stay tuned for details, coming soon!
- Worship Messages for Kids are available stand-alone to watch with the younger set. Kingdom Kids Sunday School and Children’s Choir continue virtually and all are welcome to join. Click HERE for details.
- May is Mental Health Month – Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support for your mental and physical well-being. Have concerns? Need resources? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at [email protected]
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.