Update – May 2021: In keeping with Montgomery County’s plans to fully reopen on May 28, St. Andrew’s groups, classes and other ministries will be gradually reinstated on site in the weeks ahead. Contact the ministry leader to learn about upcoming plans, which will vary depending on the nature and preferences of each group.
Virtual groups meet across cyber-space thanks to dedicated leaders and technology tools like Zoom video-conferencing. There are options for all ages, and all are welcome! Contact the leader for details and an invitation to join:
- Sunday Bible Study, 9:15 am – Acts of the Apostles. Led by Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Sunday Bible Study, 9:30 am – Study of the Minor Prophets. Now meeting as hybrid group with in person gatherings at church and some joining online through Zoom. To learn more and connect with the group, contact Anne & Bill Harpster, [email protected].
- Monday Women’s Study Group, 7:00 pm – Extravagant Hope: A Study of Revelation – concludes June 1. To connect with the group for the next study and learn more about future plans, contact Patty Belke, [email protected]
- Tuesday Morning Men’s Bible Study, 7:30 am – Paul for Everyone: The Prison Letters by N.T. Wright. Learn more HERE. Led by Jim Abeles, [email protected] Get an invitation to the online discussion by contacting Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Tuesday Morning Bible Study, 10:00 am – Walking With James – The book of James speaks to the realities of a living faith in Jesus—the kind of “roll-up-your-sleeves and get-your-hands-dirty” discipleship that is borne out of an authentic relationship with the Risen Lord. James writes to believers who know suffering, who’ve faced trials, and who ultimately desire a deep relationship with God. Join the journey! Contact Pastor G at [email protected] to receive the Zoom link.
- Tuesday “Bridge Builders” at 7:30 pm (every other week) – Concerned about racism and injustice but not sure what to do about it? Join us for candid conversation rooted in Christian faith, addressing racism and inequity through shared awareness, relationship building, and a commitment to action. For more info and a Zoom link contact Kurt Bruwelheide at [email protected]. “Love one another, even as I have loved you” John 15:12
- Wednesday Women’s Study, 10:00 am – Matchless: The Life & Love of Jesus – concludes May 26. To connect with the group for the next study and learn about future plans, contact Robyn Howland, [email protected].
- Wednesday Evening Devotions & Prayer, 8:15 pm – All welcome for this brief time of mid-week encouragement. Led by Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Thursday Light Yoga, 7:00 pm – Stretch & grow in Christ! All levels welcome. Led by Kendra LoBosco, [email protected]
- Health Warriors Support Group, 2nd & 4th Tuesday at 10:30 am. Challenged by a health concern or caring for someone who is? Join this group to learn, listen and share. Led by Sheila Langston, [email protected].
- SALTeens High Schoolers – CityLight meets virtually Wednesdays at 7:00 pm and Oasis meets Sundays at 11:00 am. In person gatherings are set to resume on July 11. To learn more and get connected, contact Pastor G, [email protected].
- Kingdom Kids will resume in-person gatherings on July 11. In the meantime, Sunday School lessons are still available weekly for kids from age 3 through Grade 5. To learn more about Kingdom Kids (virtual and in-person) contact Christy Hyder, [email protected]. Find Worship Messages for kids on video HERE.
If you have an idea for a group or virtual ministry activity that you would like to start or assist to get going within the St. Andrew community, contact us! All thoughts are welcome!