Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship.
Now, two options: Traditional Worship or Contemporary Praise.
SCROLL DOWN to watch either service and check the ANNOUNCEMENTS below to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Latest News …
- St. Andrew is OPEN for In-Person Worship Sundays at 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 am, and for a brief celebration of Holy Communion on Mondays. Worship capacity has recently increased to 150 per service. Registration is still required and opens on Tuesdays for the week ahead. The next Holy Communion Celebration will be Monday, April 12. Get details and links HERE.
- COMMON GROUND Online – the spring edition begins this Wednesday, April 14 with History of the Bible: Earliest Manuscripts, featuring Dr. Jeff Kloha, Chief Curator at Museum of the Bible. Get details on all four spring offerings and register HERE.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are continuing to meet regularly for study and fellowship. NEW! Suffering & Glory. a 7-session review of Holy Week, the Resurrection, the Ascension, and Pentecost, starts Sunday, April 11 at 9:30am. Revelation: Extravagant Hope starts Monday, April 19 at 7:00 pm. Matchless: The Life & Love of Jesus, started last Wednesday, April 7 at 10:00 am. See the full list and get connected HERE.
A Time to Give …
- Blood Drive – Friday, April 30 from 10am-3pm: The need is great! Sign up HERE to give safely at St. Andrew, and spread the word to neighbors and friends! All welcome! Your generosity could save a life!
- LMS “Thrift Shop” Drive-By Collection – Saturday, April 24 from 2-4 pm. Your gently used clothing and household goods will help neighbors in need through LMS Compassion Centers. Pack items carefully in closed boxes and tied bags to minimize damage and loss during transport. Drop donations curbside at the Great Room side doors. Note later time, this month only!
- Above & Beyond Gift Program – The 2021 catalog includes a special focus on Amharic ministry and much more! Make a gift to support St. Andrew’s ministry and mission beyond regularly budgeted expenses. Learn more HERE.
- Online Shopping – Make your online purchases through Amazon Smile or IGive and specify Lutheran Church of St. Andrew as your charity of choice to earn funds for the church at no extra cost to you.
- Protect Your Health! Ongoing stress and uncertainty can intensify feelings of anxiety, sadness and isolation. Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support for your physical and mental well-being. New classes and seminars added regularly!
- Kinship Support Group – are you currently living in Montgomery County and caring full-time for a grandchild or other loved one age 6-11 who is not your child? This FREE support group is for you! Get details and register HERE.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at email@example.com.
Just for Families …
- Worship Messages for Kids are available stand-alone to watch with the younger set. Kingdom Kids Sunday School and Children’s Choir continue virtually and all are welcome to join.Click HERE for details.
- St. Andrew Preschool is Open for in-person and virtual learning. A few slots remain for the current session, and registration for fall is now open. Get details HERE or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.