Even while our on-site ministry remains limited due to the current health crisis, you can get involved to learn, grow and connect with others! Virtual groups meet across cyber-space thanks to dedicated leaders and technology tools like Zoom video-conferencing. There are options for all ages, and all are welcome! Contact the leader for details and an invitation to join:
- Sunday Bible Study, 9:15 am – New! study of Acts of the Apostles. Led by Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Sunday Bible Study, 9:30 am – Suffering & Glory, a 7-week study of Holy Week, the Resurrection, the Ascension, and Pentecost. At-home readings begin with Palm Sunday, March 28, and group discussion begins April 11. To learn more and connect with the group, contact Anne & Bill Harpster, [email protected].
- Monday Women’s Study Group, 7:00 pm – Extravagant Hope: A Study of Revelation – the final book of the Bible can seem daunting and scary, but a closer look reveals that it is actually an extravagant message of hope. Revelation is a survival guide for the suffering and a book of promises for the persecuted! Learn more and get a study guide HERE or through your favorite bookseller. Starts April 19. To learn more and connect with the group , contact Patty Belke, [email protected]
- Tuesday Morning Men’s Bible Study, 7:30 am – Paul for Everyone: The Prison Letters by N.T. Wright. Learn more HERE. Led by Jim Abeles, [email protected] Get an invitation to the online discussion by contacting Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Tuesday Morning Bible Study, 10:00 am – New! Walking With James – The book of James speaks to the realities of a living faith in Jesus—the kind of “roll-up-your-sleeves and get-your-hands-dirty” discipleship that is borne out of an authentic relationship with the Risen Lord. James writes to believers who know suffering, who’ve faced trials, and who ultimately desire a deep relationship with God. Join the journey! Contact Pastor G at [email protected] to receive the Zoom link.
- Tuesday “Bridge Builders” at 7:30 pm (every other week) – Concerned about racism and injustice but not sure what to do about it? Join us for candid conversation rooted in Christian faith, addressing racism and inequity through shared awareness, relationship building, and a commitment to action. For more info and a Zoom link contact Kurt Bruwelheide at [email protected]. “Love one another, even as I have loved you” John 15:12
- Wednesday Women’s Study, 10:00 am – Matchless: The Life & Love of Jesus – explore the life of our matchless Savior—His mission, miracles, and message of hope and redemption, with video teaching by Angie Smith. Learn more and order a workbook HERE or from your preferred source. Starts April 7. To connect with the group, contact Robyn Howland, [email protected].
- Wednesday Common Ground Online at 7:00 pm – the Spring edition begins on Wednesday, April 14 and continues every other week with four brand new offerings! Get details and register HERE.
- Wednesday Evening Devotions & Prayer, 8:15 pm – All welcome for this brief time of mid-week encouragement. Led by Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Thursday Light Yoga, 7:00 pm – Stretch & grow in Christ! All levels welcome. Led by Kendra LoBosco, [email protected]
- Health Warriors Support Group, 2nd & 4th Tuesday at 10:30 am. Challenged by a health concern or caring for someone who is? Join this group to learn, listen and share. Led by Sheila Langston, [email protected].
- SALTeens High Schoolers – CityLight meets virtually Wednesdays at 7:00 pm and Oasis meets Sundays at 11:00 am. Led by Pastor G, [email protected].
- Kingdom Kids Sunday School Lessons – are available weekly for kids from age 3 through Grade 5. If you are not already on the list but would like to learn more and receive these materials for your family, contact Christy Hyder, [email protected]. Find Worship Messages for kids on video HERE.
If you have an idea for a group or virtual ministry activity that you would like to start or assist to get going within the St. Andrew community, contact us! All thoughts are welcome!