Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship.
Now, two options: Traditional Worship or Contemporary Praise.
SCROLL DOWN to watch either service and check the ANNOUNCEMENTS below to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Latest News …
- St. Andrew will OPEN for In-Person Worship at 9:30 and 11:00 am beginning next Sunday, February 28. Small Group Communions will commence on Monday, March 1. Capacity will be limited and registration is required. Watch for an email with registration links coming on Tuesday. Meanwhile, virtual worship and online ministries continue. View worship archives HERE and browse this site for latest updates.
- RETURN/RECEIVE: Series for Lent – continues on Wednesdays and Sundays. Sin turns us away from God. Yet, no matter how far we stray, God always desires that we RETURN to Him. And when we return, we RECEIVE. All Lenten worship will be released online. Get details HERE.
- Celebrate Black History Month and the wonderful diversity of God’s human family! Learn how you can support brothers and sisters in Christ through racial equity and healing. Link to related resources HERE. Connect with “Bridge Builders” every other Tuesday at 7:30 pm for candid conversation rooted in Christian faith, addressing racism and inequity through shared awareness, relationship building, and a commitment to action. For more info and a Zoom link contact Kurt Bruwelheide at email@example.com. “Love one another, even as I have loved you” John 15:12
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are continuing to meet regularly online for study and fellowship, New topics! Minor Prophets (Sunday at 9:30) and Jesus (Wednesday at 10:00). See the full list and get connected HERE.
Just for Families …
- Last Chance! Sack of Hints: A Journey Through Lent – will help kids and families observe this holy season as we prepare hearts and minds for Easter. Many sacks have been delivered but a few remain. To receive one for your family, contact Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Worship Messages for Kids are available stand-alone to watch with the younger set. Kingdom Kids Sunday School and Children’s Choir continue virtually and all are welcome to join.Click HERE for details.
- St. Andrew Preschool is Open for in-person and virtual learning. A few slots remain for the current session, and registration for fall is now open. Get details HERE or contact email@example.com for details.
Take Good Care!
- Protect Your Health! Ongoing stress and uncertainty can intensify feelings of anxiety, sadness and isolation. Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support for your physical and mental well-being. New classes and seminars added regularly! Caregiver support group just added!
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Time to Give …
- Above & Beyond Gift Program – The 2021 catalog is here, including a special focus on Amharic ministry and much more! Make a gift to support St. Andrew’s ministry and mission beyond regularly budgeted expenses. Learn more HERE.
- Online Shopping – Make your online purchases through Amazon Smile or IGive and specify Lutheran Church of St. Andrew as your charity of choice to earn funds for the church at no extra cost to you.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.