Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship.
Now, two options: Traditional Worship or Contemporary Praise.
SCROLL DOWN to watch either service and check the ANNOUNCEMENTS below to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Latest News …
- St. Andrew’s In-Person Ministry and Facility must remain CLOSED for now due to continuing COVID concerns, but virtual worship and online ministries continue. Get worship archives HERE and browse this site for latest updates.
- RETURN/RECIEVE: Series for Lent – starts Ash Wednesday, February 17. Sin turns us away from God. Yet, no matter how far we stray, God always desires that we RETURN to Him. And when we return, we RECEIVE. All Lenten worship will be released virtually online, until further notice. Get details HERE.
- Celebrate Black History Month and the wonderful diversity of God’s human family! Learn how you can support brothers and sisters in Christ through racial equity and healing. Link to related resources HERE. Connect with “Bridge Builders” every other Tuesday at 7:30 pm for candid conversation rooted in Christian faith, addressing racism and inequity through shared awareness, relationship building, and a commitment to action. For more info and a Zoom link contact Kurt Bruwelheide at [email protected]. “Love one another, even as I have loved you” John 15:12
- Webinar: One Nation Under God – February 17 from 1-2 pm – Join Pastor Keith Haney to explore how Christians can help tear down the racial walls that divide our country. Bring your questions! Get details and register HERE.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are continuing to meet regularly online for study and fellowship, New topics starting soon! Minor Prophets (Sunday at 9:30) and Jesus (Wednesday at 10:00). See the full list and get connected HERE.
A Time to Give …
- LMS “Thrift Shop” Collection – THIS Saturday, February 20 from 11am – 1pm. Donate gently-used clothing, toys, and household goods; 2021 calendars, greeting cards and notepads needed too! Volunteers will be available to accept your donations at the Great Room side door. Please place items in closed boxes or tied bags to protect them from loss and damage during transport.
- Above & Beyond Gift Program – The 2021 catalog is here, including a special focus on Amharic ministry and much more! Make a gift to support St. Andrew’s ministry and mission beyond regularly budgeted expenses. Learn more HERE.
- Online Shopping – Make your online purchases through Amazon Smile or IGive and specify Lutheran Church of St. Andrew as your charity of choice to earn funds for the church at no extra cost to you.
Just for Families …
- Sack of Hints: A Journey Through Lent – special bags of activities and surprises are being distributed by our Children’s Ministry Team to help kids and families observe the holy season of Lent and prepare hearts and minds for Easter. To receive a sack for your family, contact Robyn Howland at [email protected].
- Worship Messages for Kids are available stand-alone to watch with the younger set. Kingdom Kids Sunday School and Children’s Choir continue virtually and all are welcome to join.Click HERE for details.
- St. Andrew Preschool is Open for in-person and virtual learning. A few slots remain for the current session, and registration for fall is now open. Get details HERE or contact [email protected] for details.
Take Good Care!
- Protect Your Health! Ongoing stress and uncertainty can intensify feelings of anxiety, sadness and isolation. Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support for your physical and mental well-being. New classes and seminars added regularly!
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at [email protected]
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.