February 17 – March 28, 2021
In scripture, the word “turn” is used to describe how sin turns us away from God, and draws us toward the temptations and things of this world. Yet, no matter how far we stray, God always desires that we RETURN to Him. And when we return, we RECEIVE.
As we walk together through the 40 days of Lent and wrestle with our own guilt and shame, we’ll cling to the promise of God’s mercy and grace as we return to Him.
On Wednesdays, we’ll learn from the stories of figures in scripture who returned to God after a time away. On Sundays, we’ll be reminded of the promises God makes through Christ and all that we receive when we return to Him. All worship will be released virtually online until further notice. Click HERE for virtual worship archives.
- Ash Wednesday, February 17 – Our Guilt vs. God’s Promise
- Sunday, February 21 – Renew: The Ministry of Reconciliation
- Wednesday, February 24 – The Story of Moses
- Sunday, February 28 – Reorient: Turn Your Life Toward God
- Wednesday, March 3 – The Conversion of Saul to St. Paul
- Sunday, March 7 – Restore: Healing Now and Later
- Wednesday, March 10 – Israel: The Journey of God’s People
- Sunday, March 14 – Refresh: Finding Hope in All Circumstances
- Wednesday, March 17 – The Prodigal Son
- Sunday, March 21 – Redeem: Hold Fast to the Promise
- Wednesday, March 24 – King David’s Return
- Palm Sunday, March 28 – Rejoice: Blessed is He Who Comes!