Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship.
Now, two options: Traditional Worship or Contemporary Praise.
SCROLL DOWN to watch either service and check the ANNOUNCEMENTS below to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Latest News …
- St. Andrew’s In-Person Ministry and Facility must remain CLOSED for now due to continuing COVID concerns, but virtual worship and online ministries continue. Get worship archives HERE and browse this site for latest updates.
- Common Ground Online: Winter Session – scheduled for Wednesday evenings, January 13, January 27, and February 3. Get details and register for a Zoom link HERE.
- Red Cross Blood Drive – Friday, January 22 from 10am-4pm. The need is great! Give the gift of life in a safely masked and distanced environment at St. Andrew. Get details and a registration link HERE.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are continuing to meet regularly online for study and fellowship with some new topics starting for the new year! See the list and get connected HERE.
Season of Giving: It’s Not Too Late!
- Above & Beyond Gift Program – The new 2021 catalog is here! Make a gift to support St. Andrew’s ministry and mission beyond regularly budgeted expenses. Learn more HERE.
- Online Shopping – Make your online purchases through Amazon Smile or IGive and specify Lutheran Church of St. Andrew as your charity of choice to earn funds for the church at no extra cost to you.
Just for Families …
- Worship Messages for Kids are available stand-alone to watch with the younger set. Kingdom Kids Sunday School and Children’s Choir continue virtually and all are welcome to join.Click HERE for details.
Take Good Care!
- Protect Your Health! In this year of stress and uncertainty, feelings of anxiety, sadness and isolation may intensify as the winter sets in. Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support for your physical and mental well-being. New classes and seminars added regularly!
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at [email protected]
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.