Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship.
Now, two options: Traditional Worship or Contemporary Praise.
SCROLL DOWN to watch either service and check the ANNOUNCEMENTS below to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- In-Person Worship & Small Group Communion – Click HERE to get details and register for either option. Three in-person worship services are offered on Sundays at 8am, 9:30am and 11am. Small group communion is now held on Monday evenings indoors with masks and safe distancing. For those not ready to return in person, Virtual Worship will continue online.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. See the list and get connected HERE.
- Common Ground Online – the final fall session will be on Wednesday, November 11, An Evening with the Psalms. Get details and register HERE. Please sign up by Tuesday to join on Wednesday.
Help Others …
- “Drive By” Food Collection – Saturday, November 14 from 10am-2pm. Browse the list of needed items and drop your donations curbside to help the LMS “Miracle of Christmas” project make the holidays brighter for those in need. Specific items needed! Get details and the shopping list HERE.
- HoneyBaked Ham Fundraiser – Pick up your Thanksgiving treats curbside at church on Tuesday, November 24 and earn funds for St. Andrew. Get details and order HERE.
- Preschool Fundraiser – stop by Chick-fil-A in Olney on Tuesday, November 17 from 4-8 pm. Mention St. Andrew’s Preschool and your purchases will earn funds for the preschool during this time when they are much needed! Spread the word!
- LMS “Thrift Shop” Collection – Saturday, November 21 from 10am – 1pm. Final collection of the year! Gently used clothing, toys, and household goods are all needed. Volunteers will be available to accept your donations at the Great Room side door. Please place items in closed boxes or tied bags to protect them from loss and damage during transport.
- Calendars, Cards, Notepads Needed – Donate your extras to help others. Bring them with you to worship or communion, or drop off with your “Thrift Shop” donations or during office hours, Mon-Fri from 10-3.
- Online Shopping is ramping up for the holidays! Make your online purchases through Amazon Smile or IGive and specify Lutheran Church of St. Andrew as your charity of choice to earn funds for the church at no extra cost to you!
Take Good Care!
- Let’s Walk! Looking for some exercise and safe, socially-distanced company, with walks at nearby outdoor or indoor spots 1-2 days a week? All are invited for this opportunity to connect with friends old and new, to come on a schedule or whenever you are available for an hour or so. To express interest and share your ideas and availability, contact Bill Mosher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Protect Your Health! Are you feeling stressed, sad, isolated? Not keeping to healthy habits as you hoped? Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support for your physical and mental well-being online. Check back! New classes and seminars added regularly!
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at email@example.com.
Just for Families …
- Kingdom Kids Sunday School and Children’s Choir both continue with the virtual fall season. Worship Messages for Kids are available stand-alone to watch with the younger set. Click HERE for all the details.
- St. Andrew Preschool is open for in-person classes now. A virtual learning option for 3s and 4s is also being offered. A few spaces are still available! Get details HERE.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.