Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship.
Now, two options: Traditional Worship or Contemporary Praise.
SCROLL DOWN to watch either service and check the ANNOUNCEMENTS below to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- Thanksgiving Eve Worship – One in-person service of limited capacity will be held at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, November 25. Registration is required. Click HERE for details and a special sign-up link. Watch for a Virtual Message to all coming by email and online through Word+Song on Thanksgiving Day. Blessings and stay safe!
- Virtual Groups & Studies – New topics for Advent! A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. See the list and get connected HERE.
- In-Person Worship & Small Group Communion – Click HERE to get details and register for either option. Three in-person worship services are offered on Sundays at 8am, 9:30am and 11am. Small group communion is now held on Monday evenings indoors with masks and safe distancing. For those not ready to return in person, Virtual Worship will continue online.
- Advent Jazz Vespers “In the Crib” – Virtual Worship will be released online Wednesdays, December 2, 9, and 16. As we come to the end of a year filled with conflicts, threats to our safety, and changes in our way of life, our mid-week Advent services will invite us to embrace the comfort and joy of “God with us” in the CRIB that includes our home, our church, and Bethlehem’s manger.
- Advent Devotions – In trying times, Christian hope doesn’t ignore fear, anxiety, and doubt; it confronts them. It holds steady, clinging to peace in the midst of chaos. Living Hope is a 28-day series of Advent devotions available electronically. You are also invited to participate in an informal discussion group on the material Sundays at 9:30 am during December. To receive the devotions and learn more about the optional discussion group, contact Anne and Bill Harpster at email@example.com.
Help Others …
- HoneyBaked Ham Fundraiser – Order deadline TODAY! Pick up your Thanksgiving treats curbside at church on Tuesday, November 24 and earn funds for St. Andrew. Get details and order HERE.
- Snowman Gift Drive – Bring smiles to kids and families in need, especially in this challenging time. Monetary donations offer a safe alternative this year to help many children, but only with your support! Click HERE for details and please give generously to help!
- Calendars, Cards, Notepads Needed – Donate your extras to help others. Bring them with you to worship or communion, or drop off with your “Thrift Shop” donations or during office hours, Mon-Fri from 10-3.
- Online Shopping is ramping up for the holidays! Make your online purchases through Amazon Smile or IGive and specify Lutheran Church of St. Andrew as your charity of choice to earn funds for the church at no extra cost to you!
Take Good Care!
- Protect Your Health! Are you feeling stressed, sad, isolated? Not keeping to healthy habits as you hoped? Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support for your physical and mental well-being online. Check back! New classes and seminars added regularly!
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just for Families …
- Advent Celebration Kits – Bags full of activities and surprises are being prepared by our Children’s Ministry team to make this holy season more special for kids at home. Stay tuned for details, coming soon!
- Kingdom Kids Sunday School and Children’s Choir both continue with the virtual fall season. Worship Messages for Kids are available stand-alone to watch with the younger set. Click HERE for all the details.
- St. Andrew Preschool is open for in-person classes now. A virtual learning option for 3s and 4s is also being offered. A few spaces are still available! Get details HERE.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.