Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship.
Now, two options: Traditional Worship or Contemporary Praise.
SCROLL DOWN to watch either service and check the Announcements below to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- In-Person Worship & Small Group Communion – Click HERE to get details and register for either option. Three in-person worship services are offered on Sundays at 8am, 9:30am and 11am. Small group communion is held on Monday evenings. For those not ready to return in person, Virtual Worship will continue online.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. See the list and get connected HERE.
- Common Ground Online – continues on Wednesday, October 28 with “Good Grief” Bereavement Support. Browse the fall schedule and register HERE. Please register by Tuesday to join on Wednesday.
- All Saints Sunday is November 1. As usual, we will remember those who received their victory in Christ during the past year with a presentation during in-person worship and virtual worship online. To have your loved one included, please email their name, dates of birth and death, and a photo (optional) to [email protected] no later than Friday, October 23. Note that the information will be available on the web as part of virtual worship this year, so your submission denotes consent for that purpose.
Help Others …
- October is Community Based Shelter Month – Help our Social Ministry Team provide breakfast for shelter residents. The list of needed items will be updated weekly for delivery on Wednesday. Get details, see the latest list and sign up for items to be delivered by this Wednesday, 10/21 HERE. Questions? Contact Evelyn Doermann, [email protected].
- LMS “Thrift Shop” Collection – Friday, October 23 and Saturday, October 24 from 11am – 1pm. Gently used clothing (especially coats and winter items as the weather cools), toys, and household goods are all needed. Volunteers will be available to accept your donations at the Great Room side door. Please place items in closed boxes or tied bags to protect them from loss and damage during transport.
- Endowment Grants Available – St. Andrew’s Endowment Fund has reached the point where the committee is ready to grant up to $5000 to worthy charities and missions whose goals and values align with those of LCSA. Encourage your favorite organization to apply. Hurry! Deadline is November 1. Get details and download the grant application HERE.
- Non-Perishable Food Donations like canned meats, fish, fruits, veggies, and soups; cereal, shelf-stable milk, peanut butter/jelly, muffin mix, crackers, and rice are all welcome to help the needy. Leave them on the designated cart outside the main entrance before attending worship or communion.
- Online Shopping is bigger than ever these days! Make your online purchases through Amazon Smile or IGive and specify Lutheran Church of St. Andrew as your charity of choice to earn funds for the church at no extra cost to you!
Just for Families …
- Kingdom Kids Sunday School and Children’s Choir both continue with the virtual fall season. Worship Messages for Kids are available stand-alone to watch with the younger set. Click HERE for all the details.
- St. Andrew Preschool is open for in-person classes now. A virtual learning option for 3s and 4s is also being offered. A few spaces are still available! Get details HERE.
Take Good Care!
- Protect Your Health! Are you feeling stressed, sad, isolated? Not keeping to healthy habits as you hoped? Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support for your physical and mental well-being online. Check back! New classes and seminars added regularly!
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at [email protected]
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.