Share from your bounty! Donate non-perishable foods to help Lutheran Mission Society prepare boxes to feed the needy over the holidays through their “Miracle of Christmas” program. Each box will include items for a holiday meal plus extras to feed a family for several days. Select healthy choices whenever possible.
Please donate ONLY the items listed below. Bring your donations during November to worship on Sunday, communion on Monday, or to the church office Monday-Friday from 10 am to 3 pm. Special “drive by” collection on Saturday, November 14 from 10 am – 2 pm. Deadline for holiday box donations is November 14.
Can’t shop but still want to help? Donate online HERE. Specify “LMS Food Drive” in the OTHER blank on our secure payment page. Thanks!
Questions? Contact Carol Petzold at [email protected].
NEEDED ITEMS – purchase sizes for 1-4 people, no bulk items please!
- Canned Soups or Stews with Meat
- Dry Pasta and Sauce
- Canned Pasta with Meat (Chef Boy-R-Dee or similar)
- Canned Green Beans and Other Veggies
- Canned Sweet Potatoes/Yams
- Canned Cranberry Sauce
- Gravy – Can, Jar or Dry Mix
- Instant Stuffing (Stove-Top or similar)
- Potatoes – Instant in Box or Pouch, or Canned Whole/Sliced
- Brownie Mix or Cake Mix & Icing
- Canned Fruit