Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Scroll down to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- In-Person Worship & Small Group Communion – Click HERE to get details and register for either option. For those not ready or able to return, Virtual Worship will continue online.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. New groups & topics beginning soon! See the full list and get connected HERE.
- Common Ground Online – begins Wednesday, September 16 with a presentation and discussion on Responding to Racial Injustice: Implicit Bias. Browse the fall schedule and register HERE.
- Online Shopping is bigger than ever these days! Make your online purchases through Amazon Smile or IGive and specify Lutheran Church of St. Andrew as your charity of choice to earn funds for the church at no extra cost to you!
Hey Families …
- Drive-In Back to School Blessing – TODAY at 12:00 noon. Get details HERE. All teachers and educators are welcome to come for a blessing too!
- Confirmation – is currently enrolling for the 2020-21 year and will begin with virtual classes in September. Click HERE for details.
- Children’s Virtual Messages – are now available stand-alone to watch or share with the younger set. Click HERE and keep checking back for updates as more are published.
- St. Andrew Preschool has been authorized for in-person learning in Fall 2020. Some spaces are still available! Get details HERE.
- Children’s Summer Bible Buckets full of fun activities to keep kids growing in faith over the summer are still available. Get a bucket to share with grand kids, cousins or friends! Click HERE for details.
Take Good Care!
- Protect Your Health! Are you feeling stressed, sad, isolated? Not keeping to healthy habits as you hoped? Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support for your physical and mental well-being online.
- Flu Shot Clinic – September 15 from 2-6 pm. Protect yourself and others! The clinic is open to everyone age 9+ and will offer Flu, Hi-Dose Flu (65+), Pneumonia and Shingles vaccines. Get details and register HERE.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.