Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Now, two options – Traditional Worship or Contemporary Praise. Scroll down to watch either service and check the announcements below to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- In-Person Worship & Small Group Communion – Click HERE to get details and register for either option. Three in-person worship services are now being offered on Sundays at 8am, 9:30am and 11am. Small group communion is now being held on Monday evenings. For those not ready to return in person, Virtual Worship will continue online.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship, including some new groups and topics. See the list and get connected HERE.
- Common Ground Online – continues on Wednesday, September 30 featuring “Coffee with Pastor Mark.” Browse the fall schedule and register HERE. Please register by Tuesday to join on Wednesday!
- Virtual Seminar: Keeping Christ in the Crisis – The Coalition of Lutherans in Black Ministry will host a Zoom gathering geared to encourage the whole family on October 3 from 9am- 2pm. To register, complete the form attached and email it to [email protected].
Help Others …
- Blood Drive – Thursday, October 1 and Friday, October 2 from 9am-3pm at St. Andrew. The blood supply is dangerously low, and the need is great! Your generous donation could save a life. Spread the word! Get details and make an appointment HERE.
- Non-Perishable Food Donations like canned meats, fish, fruits, veggies, and soups; cereal, shelf-stable milk, peanut butter/jelly, muffin mix, crackers, and rice are all welcome to help the needy. Leave them on the designated cart outside the main entrance before attending worship or communion.
- Online Shopping is bigger than ever these days! Make your online purchases through Amazon Smile or IGive and specify Lutheran Church of St. Andrew as your charity of choice to earn funds for the church at no extra cost to you!
Just for Families …
- Kingdom Kids Sunday School and Children’s Choir are both kicking off for a virtual fall season. Worship Messages for Kids are available stand-alone to watch with the younger set. Click HERE for all the details.
- Confirmation is currently enrolling for the 2020-21 year, Virtual classes are beginning NOW. Click HERE for details.
- St. Andrew Preschool is open for in-person classes now. A virtual learning option for 3s and 4s is also being offered. Some spaces are still available! Get details HERE.
Take Good Care!
- Protect Your Health! Are you feeling stressed, sad, isolated? Not keeping to healthy habits as you hoped? Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support for your physical and mental well-being online
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at [email protected]
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.