Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Now, two options – Traditional Worship or Contemporary Praise. Scroll down to watch either service and check the announcements below to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- In-Person Worship & Small Group Communion – Click HERE to get details and register for either option. Small group communion is now being held on Monday evenings. For those not ready to return in person, Virtual Worship will continue online.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship, including some new groups and topics. See the list and get connected HERE.
- Common Ground Online – starts this Wednesday, September 16 with a presentation and discussion on Responding to Racial Injustice: Implicit Bias. Browse the fall schedule and register HERE. Please register no later than Tuesday to participate on Wednesday!
Help Others …
- LMS “Thrift Shop” Collection – Bring your gently used clothing, toys, and household goods to church on Friday, September 25 or Saturday, September 26 from 11am – 1pm. Volunteers will be available to accept your donations at the Great Room side door. Please place items in closed boxes or tied bags to protect them from loss and damage during transport.
- Online Shopping is bigger than ever these days! Make your online purchases through Amazon Smile or IGive and specify Lutheran Church of St. Andrew as your charity of choice to earn funds for the church at no extra cost to you!
Just for Families …
- Kingdom Kids Sunday School and Children’s Choir are both kicking off for a virtual fall season. Worship Messages for Kids are available stand-alone to watch with the younger set. Click HERE for all the details.
- Confirmation is currently enrolling for the 2020-21 year, Virtual classes are beginning NOW. Click HERE for details.
- St. Andrew Preschool has been authorized for in-person learning in Fall 2020. Some spaces are still available! Get details HERE.
Take Good Care!
- Protect Your Health! Are you feeling stressed, sad, isolated? Not keeping to healthy habits as you hoped? Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support for your physical and mental well-being online.
- Flu Shot Clinic – THIS Tuesday, September 15 from 2-6 pm. Protect yourself and others! The clinic is open to everyone age 9+ and will offer Flu, Hi-Dose Flu (65+), Pneumonia and Shingles vaccines. Get details and register HERE.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at [email protected]
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.