Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Scroll down to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- In-Person Worship – Two Sunday services with limited capacity will continue, in keeping with Phase II county guidelines. Click HERE to learn more and register for in-person worship. The sign up for next Sunday will be open on Tuesday. For those not ready to return, Virtual Worship will continue online.
- Small Group Communion – the next opportunity to commune with a group of 9 or less will be on Wednesday, August 12. Click HERE for details and registration.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. See the full list and get connected HERE.
- A Virtual Conversation on Race – Monday, August 10 at 7:00 pm. Led by District President John Denninger and members of the Coalition of Lutherans in Black Ministry. Register for the session HERE. More resources on Racial Justice can be found HERE.
Just for Kids …
- Children’s Summer Bible Buckets – full of fun activities to keep kids growing in faith over the summer. All are welcome! Get a bucket to share with grand kids, cousins or friends! Click HERE for details.
- Drive-In Back to School Blessing – Sunday, September 6 at 12:00 noon. Mark your calendar and watch for details, coming soon!
- Children’s Virtual Messages – are now available stand-alone to watch or share with the younger set. Click HERE and keep checking back for updates as more are published.
- St. Andrew Preschool has been authorized for in-person learning in Fall 2020. Get details HERE.
Help Others …
- LMS Crab Feast Raffle – Support Lutheran Mission Society by purchasing raffle tickets to win a bounteous at-home crab and shrimp feast for 10 or a generous carry-out gift card. Get details HERE.
- Virtual Concert: “Neighbors Helping Neighbors” – Don’t Miss Your Chance to Help! Watch a recording of this awesome show put on by St. Andrew musicians to benefit those in need through our ministry partner, C-4. Enjoy the music and be generous to help! Get details and links HERE.
Take Good Care!
- Protect Your Mental Health! Are you feeling stressed, sad, isolated? Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support online.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.