Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Scroll down to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- In-Person Worship & Small Group Communion – Click HERE to get details and register for either option. For those not ready or able to return, Virtual Worship will continue online.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. See the full list and get connected HERE.
Hey Families …
- Drive-In Back to School Blessing – Sunday, September 6 at 12:00 noon. Mark your calendar and watch for details, coming soon! All educators welcome to come for a blessing too!
- Confirmation – is currently enrolling for the 2020-21 year and will begin with virtual classes in September. Click HERE for details.
- Children’s Virtual Messages – are now available stand-alone to watch or share with the younger set. Click HERE and keep checking back for updates as more are published.
- St. Andrew Preschool has been authorized for in-person learning in Fall 2020. Some spaces are still available! Get details HERE.
- Children’s Summer Bible Buckets full of fun activities to keep kids growing in faith over the summer are still available. Get a bucket to share with grand kids, cousins or friends! Click HERE for details.
Help Others …
- LMS Crab Feast Raffle – Support Lutheran Mission Society by purchasing raffle tickets to win a bounteous at-home crab and shrimp feast for 10 or a generous carry-out gift card. Get details HERE.
Take Good Care!
- Protect Your Health! Are you feeling stressed, sad, isolated? Not keeping to healthy habits as you hoped? Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support for your physical and mental well-being online.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.