Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Scroll down to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- In-Person Worship – Two Sunday services with limited capacity will continue, in keeping with Phase II county guidelines. Click HERE to learn more and register for in-person worship. The sign up for next Sunday will be open on Tuesday. For those not ready to return, Virtual Worship will continue online.
- Small Group Communion – the next opportunity to commune with a group of 9 or less will be on Wednesday, July 22. Click HERE for details and registration.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. See the full list and get connected HERE.
Just for Kids …
- Children’s Summer Bible Buckets – Available for pickup TODAY from 10-12:30 pm. The buckets are full of fun activities to keep kids growing in faith over the summer. All are welcome! Get a bucket to share with grandkids, cousins or friends! Click HERE for details.
- Drive-In Back to School Blessing – Sunday, September 6 at 12:00 noon. Mark your calendar and watch for details, coming soon!
- Children’s Virtual Messages – are now available stand-alone to watch or share with the younger set. Click HERE and keep checking back for updates as more are published.
Help Others …
- Virtual Concert: “Neighbors Helping Neighbors” – Missed the live event? It’s not too late support the cause! Watch a recording of this awesome show put on by St. Andrew musicians to benefit those in need through our ministry partner, C-4. Enjoy the music and be generous to help! Get details and links HERE.
- LMS Crab Feast Raffle – Support Lutheran Mission Society by purchasing raffle tickets to win a bounteous at-home crab and shrimp feast for 10 or a generous carry-out gift card. Get details HERE.
Take Good Care!
- Protect Your Mental Health! Are you feeling stressed, sad, isolated? Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support online.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at [email protected]
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.