Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Scroll down to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- In-Person Worship – Two Sunday services with limited capacity will continue, in keeping with Phase II county guidelines. Click HERE to learn more and register for in-person worship. The sign up for next Sunday will be open on Tuesday. For those not ready to return, Virtual Worship will continue online.
- Small Group Communion – the next opportunity to commune with a group of 9 or less will be on Wednesday, August 19. Click HERE for details and registration.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. See the full list and get connected HERE.
Just for Kids …
- Children’s Summer Bible Buckets – full of fun activities to keep kids growing in faith over the summer. All are welcome! Get a bucket to share with grand kids, cousins or friends! Click HERE for details.
- Drive-In Back to School Blessing – Sunday, September 6 at 12:00 noon. Mark your calendar and watch for details, coming soon!
- Children’s Virtual Messages – are now available stand-alone to watch or share with the younger set. Click HERE and keep checking back for updates as more are published.
- St. Andrew Preschool has been authorized for in-person learning in Fall 2020. Get details HERE.
Help Others …
- LMS “Thrift Shop” Collection – Bring your gently used clothing, toys, and household goods to church on Friday, August 21 or Saturday, August 22 from 11am – 1pm. Volunteers will be available to accept your donations at the Great Room side door. Please place items in closed boxes or tied bags to protect them from loss and damage during transport.
- LMS Crab Feast Raffle – Support Lutheran Mission Society by purchasing raffle tickets to win a bounteous at-home crab and shrimp feast for 10 or a generous carry-out gift card. Get details HERE.
Take Good Care!
- Protect Your Health! Are you feeling stressed, sad, isolated? Not keeping to healthy habits as you hoped? Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support for your physical and mental well-being online.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at [email protected]
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.