Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Scroll down to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- In-Person Worship – Starting today, two Sunday services are being offered in limited capacity to comply with county guidelines. Virtual worship will continue online as well. Click HERE to learn more about in-person worship plans, guidelines and registration. A sign-up link for July 12 will be coming soon.
- Small Group Communion – More opportunities to partake in a brief service of Holy Communion with a group of 9 or less will be scheduled mid-week beginning July 15. Watch for details and registration, coming soon!
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. See the full list and get connected HERE.
- Daily Devotions – Are you missing the latest Our Daily Bread devotional booklet? St. Andrew has received our shipment for July/August. If you would like to have one mailed or delivered to you, reply to this email with that request. The devotions are also available online or by email at odb.org.
- to all those who brought gently used goods for Lutheran Mission Society last week. The truck had to schedule several pickups to collect it all! Many will be blessed by your donations.
- to those who have signed up for the Red Cross Blood Drive on July 18. All appointments are booked. In this time of great need, your generosity will save lives!
Take Good Care!
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at email@example.com.
- Need A Little Inspiration & Encouragement? Check out St. Andrew’s blog for latest thoughts and musings from our pastors and staff HERE.
- Protect Your Mental Health! Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect and find support online.
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.