Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Scroll down to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- In-Person Worship – Two Sunday services with limited capacity will continue, in keeping with Phase II county guidelines. Click HEREto learn more and register for in-person worship. The sign up for next Sunday will be open on Tuesday. For those not ready to return, Virtual Worship will continue online.
- Small Group Communion – the next opportunity to commune with a group of 9 or less will be on Wednesday, July 22. Click HERE for details and registration.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. See the full list and get connected HERE.
- Children’s Virtual Messages – are now available stand-alone to watch or share with the younger set. Click HERE and keep checking back for updates as more are published.
- Children’s Summer Bible Bucket – Pick up your family’s bucket TODAY or Wednesday, July 29 and have some summer fun in the faith! Click HERE for details.
Help Others …
- Virtual Concert: “Neighbors Helping Neighbors” STREAMING LIVE ONLINE this Wednesday, July 29 at 7:00 pm. St. Andrew musicians and guest artists will put on a great show to benefit those in need through our ministry partner, C-4. Get details and links HERE. Enjoy the music and be generous to help the cause!
- Fund Drive for School Supplies – Last Chance! Today is the deadline to donate toward the bulk purchase of school supplies that can be safely distributed to needy local students served by Linkages to Learning, in keeping with St. Andrew’s almost 20-year tradition. Click HERE to donate online – specify “School Supplies” in the OTHER blank on our secure payment page. Thanks!
Take Good Care!
- Protect Your Mental Health! Are you feeling stressed, sad, isolated? Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support online.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at [email protected]
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.