Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Scroll down to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- In-Person Worship – Two Sunday services with limited capacity will continue, in keeping with Phase II county guidelines. Click HEREto learn more and register for in-person worship. The sign up for next Sunday will be open on Tuesday. For those not ready to return, Virtual Worship will continue online.
- Small Group Communion – the next opportunity to commune with a group of 9 or less will be on Wednesday, July 22. Click HERE for details and registration.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. See the full list and get connected HERE.
- Children’s Virtual Messages – are now available stand-alone to watch or share with the younger set. Click HERE and keep checking back for updates as more are published.
Help Others …
- Fund Drive for School Supplies – It’s time to donate toward the bulk purchase of school supplies that can be safely distributed to needy local students served by Linkages to Learning, in keeping with St. Andrew’s almost 20-year tradition. Click HERE to donate online – specify “School Supplies” in the OTHER blank on our secure payment page. OR mail a check payable to LCSA with ‘School Supplies” in the memo line by July 26 so that supplies can be ordered on time. Thanks!
- LMS “Thrift Shop” Collection – Bring your gently used clothing, toys, and household goods to church on Friday, July 24 or Saturday, July 25 from 11am – 1pm. Volunteers will be available to accept your donations at the Great Room side door. Please place items in closed boxes or tied bags to protect them from loss and damage during transport.
- Virtual “Concert for a Cause” – Wednesday, July 29 at 7:00 pm. Even though we aren’t able to gather, we can’t miss St. Andrew’s tradition of a Summer Concert to benefit those in need. Mark your calendar and watch for details, coming soon!
Take Good Care!
- Parent Groups Forming – It’s been a long few months with lots of unsettling news and big changes to the family routine. Maybe it’s time to connect with friends in faith who have kids of similar age to share the journey and get insights that may help? To learn more and express interest in joining a virtual parent group, contact facilitator Sheila Langston.
- Protect Your Mental Health! Are you feeling stressed, sad, isolated? Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect for conversation and find support online.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at [email protected]
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.