Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Scroll down to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- In-Person Worship – Two Sunday services are being offered in limited capacity to comply with county guidelines. Virtual worship will continue online as well. Click HERE to learn more about in-person worship plans, guidelines and registration. The sign up for next Sunday will open on Tuesday.
- Small Group Communion – the slots for July 15 are filled but another opportunity will be offered on Wednesday, July 22. Click HERE for details and registration, coming soon.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. See the full list and get connected HERE
Help Others: School Supplies Fund Drive
- No matter what happens with school this fall, kids will still need supplies! It’s time to donate toward the bulk purchase of School Supplies that can be safely distributed to needy local students, in keeping with St. Andrew’s almost 20-year tradition. Click HERE to donate online – specify “School Supplies” in the OTHER blank on our secure payment page. OR mail a check payable to LCSA with ‘School Supplies” in the memo line by July 26 so that supplies can be ordered on time. Thanks!
Take Good Care!
- Parent Support Groups – It’s been a long few months with lots of unsettling news and big changes to the family routine. Maybe it’s time to connect with friends in faith who have kids of similar age to share the journey and get insights that may help? To learn more and express interest in joining a virtual parent support group, contact facilitator Sheila Langston.
- Protect Your Mental Health! Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect and find support online.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at [email protected]
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.