Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Scroll down to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- Sunday 9:00 Bible Study – New Topic! A study of the Gospel of Mark will start today, June 7. Led by Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Sunday 9:30 Study – New Topics! June 7 – a one-hour look at Susanna, a brief section of the Apocrypha; June 14 – Inductive Bible Study of the Book of James will begin. Led by Anne & Bill Harpster, [email protected].
- Women’s Study – New Topic! All Things New, study of 2 Corinthians by Kelly Minter. Wednesdays at 10 am. Learn more HERE. Contact Robyn Howland to get details and join – [email protected].
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. See the full list and get connected HERE.
- Share Your Opinion – Have you completed our online survey to assist pastors and staff as we begin planning for eventual reopening, small group communion, and more? If not, click HERE to participate. Thanks!
Show You Care …
- Save a Life – The blood supply is dangerously low, while needs are great! Participate in St. Andrew’s American Red Cross Blood Drive on Saturday, July 18. Get details and reserve your appointment HERE.
- Help Lutheran Social Services – Refugee families have an urgent need now for laptops, dutch ovens, irons/ironing boards, vacuum cleaners, children’s bikes, and grocery gift cards. Also needed are virtual mentors/tutors and strong volunteers to move heavy items. If you can help, contact Sue Zimmerman to get details and coordinate.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at [email protected]
- Take Care of your Mental Health! Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect and find support online.
- Ponder Pastor’s Words of Faith in response to recent events HERE.
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.