Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Scroll down to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- Outdoor Small Group Communion – A few spaces remain for a brief service of Holy Communion this afternoon with a group of 9 or less. A reservation is required. Click HERE to check availability and register.
- Unity in Christ Prayer Event – Tuesday, June 30 at 1:00 pm. Pastor Yared Halche invites all to participate in this important inter-ethnic gathering sponsored by LCMS North American Mission Executives (NAME). Click HERE for the Zoom Link. Meeting ID: 816 2405 0895 Password: 914144. Spread the word!
- Church Reopening July 5 – Two Sunday services will be offered in limited capacity to comply with county guidelines. Virtual worship will continue online. Click HERE to learn more about the latest plans and guidelines. Watch for an email with directions and reservation links, coming soon.
- New Topic! Men’s Morning Bible Study, Tuesdays at 7:30 am – Paul for Everyone: Galatians & Thessalonians by Tom Wright. Starts July 7. Learn more HERE. Led by Jim Abeles, email@example.com. Get an invitation to the Zoom discussion by contacting Ken Austin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. See the full list and get connected HERE.
- Daily Devotions – Are you missing the latest Our Daily Bread devotional booklet? St. Andrew has received our shipment for June/July/August. If you would like to have one mailed or delivered to you, reply to this email with that request. The devotions are also available online or by email at odb.org.
Show You Care …
- Save a Life – The blood supply is dangerously low, while needs are great! Participate in St. Andrew’s American Red Cross Blood Drive on Saturday, July 18. Get details and reserve your appointment HERE.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at email@example.com.
- Need A Little Inspiration & Encouragement? Check out St. Andrew’s blog for latest thoughts and musings from our pastors and staff HERE.
- Take Care of your Mental Health! Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect and find support online.
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.