Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Scroll down to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Get Connected …
- Sunday 9:00 Study – New Topic! An in-depth look at the Gospel of Mark. Led by Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Sunday 9:30 Study – New Topic! Inductive Bible Study of the Book of James will begin today. Led by Anne & Bill Harpster, [email protected].
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. See the full list and get connected HERE.
- Daily Devotions – Are you missing the latest Our Daily Bread devotional booklet? We have received our shipment for June/July/August. If you would like to have one mailed or delivered to you, reply to this email with that request. The devotions are also available online or by email at odb.org.
Show You Care …
- Save a Life – The blood supply is dangerously low, while needs are great! Participate in St. Andrew’s American Red Cross Blood Drive on Saturday, July 18. Get details and reserve your appointment HERE.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at [email protected]
- Need A Little Inspiration & Encouragement? Check out St. Andrew’s blog for latest thoughts and musings from our pastors and staff HERE.
- Take Care of your Mental Health! Click HERE to learn about resources and opportunities to connect and find support online.
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.
GIVE – Thanks to all who have been faithful in giving during our time apart from one another. Your tithes and offerings are crucially important to the ongoing work and many obligations of St. Andrew’s mission! Keep on giving by mail (offering envelopes are mail-able!) or online at HERE.