Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Scroll down to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
Manna Fund Drive – Last Chance!
- Help Neighbors in Need by supporting St. Andrew’s Fund Drive for Manna Food Center. Donate online HERE. OR Mail your check to St. Andrew by June 1. A special matching gift by Roberts Oxygen will double all donations!
Get Connected …
- Sunday 9:30 Study – New Topics! June 7 – a one-hour look at Susanna, a brief section of the Apocrypha; June 14 – Inductive Bible Study of the Book of James will begin. Led by Anne & Bill Harpster, email@example.com.
- Women’s Study – New Topic! All Things New, study of 2 Corinthians by Kelly Minter. Wednesdays at 10 am. Starts June 3. Learn more HERE. Contact Robyn Howland to get details and join – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. See the full list and get connected HERE.
- Help Lutheran Social Services – Refugee families have an urgent need now for laptops, dutch ovens, irons/ironing boards, vacuum cleaners, children’s bikes, and grocery gift cards. Also needed are virtual mentors/tutors and strong volunteers to move heavy items. If you can help, contact Sue Zimmerman to get details and coordinate.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at email@example.com.