Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Scroll down to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
MAY IS MENTAL HEALTH MONTH – In this time of stress and uncertainty, check out these opportunities to connect and find support online:
- Three Keys for Less Stress During the COVID-19 Crisis – Free 3-week online faith-based program appropriate for anyone who seeks to find more peace and grow closer to God during this challenging time. Learn more and register HERE.
- NAMI Parent Support Group – for parents and caregivers of children and young adults (through age 26) who are dealing with mental health issues. Facilitated by St. Andrew members Tamara & Michael Arsenault. Meeting online every other Tuesday at 7pm. Click HERE to get more information and register.
- Perinatal Loss Support Group – for those grieving the loss of a baby through miscarriage, infant death, or stillbirth. Meeting virtually on Tuesdays, May 26-June 30 at 7 pm. Facilitated by St. Andrew member Jeanine McGrath, R.N. Get details and register HERE.
- Mental Health Resources are available through Every Mind, a local non-profit with a mission to promote mental wellness, as well as the local chapter of NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness. Find help for coping with COVID-19 and lots more.
- Children’s Book “Conquering COVID-19” – Help your child understand and cope using this free resource. Click HERE to view and download.
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.
St. Andrew’s MANNA Fund Drive – At this time when Manna Food Center’s services are needed more than ever, there’s a safe and efficient way we can support the effort: donate funds to help Manna buy food! Manna’s bulk purchase contracts make every dollar you give go much farther than the same dollar you would spend buying food at retail prices. Please be generous to help St. Andrew continue our long-standing partnership with Manna and make a big difference for hungry neighbors NOW:
- Click HERE to donate online today – specify “Manna” in the OTHER blank on our secure payment page.
- OR Make a check payable to Manna Food Center and mail to St. Andrew by June 1.
- OR Drive by and drop your check or cash with volunteers at the church’s main entrance on Friday, May 29 between 11am – 1pm.
GET CONNECTED …
- Women’s Study – New Topic! All Things New, a study of 2 Corinthians by Kelly Minter. Wednesdays at 10 am. Starts June 3. Learn more HERE. Contact Robyn Howland to get details and join – email@example.com.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. See the full list and get connected HERE.
- Lutheran Social Services – Refugee families have an urgent need now for laptops, dutch ovens, irons/ironing boards, vacuum cleaners, children’s bikes, and grocery gift cards. Also needed are virtual mentors/tutors and strong volunteers to move heavy items. If you can help, contact Sue Zimmerman to get details and coordinate.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at firstname.lastname@example.org.