Click the arrow to watch, listen and worship. Scroll down to learn more about what’s happening around St. Andrew’s virtual community:
- St. Andrew’s MANNA FUND DRIVE – At this time when Manna Food Center’s services are needed more than ever, there’s a safe and efficient way we can support the effort: donate funds to help Manna buy food! Manna’s bulk purchase contracts make every dollar you give go much farther than the same dollar you would spend buying food at retail prices. Click HERE to donate online today – specify “Manna” in the OTHER blank on our secure payment page. You may also make checks payable to Manna Food Center and mail to St. Andrew by June 1, or drive by and drop your check or cash with volunteers at the church’s main entrance on Friday, May 29 between 11am – 1pm. Please be generous to help St. Andrew continue our long-standing partnership with Manna and make a big difference for hungry neighbors now. Thanks!
- May is MENTAL HEALTH MONTH. Even though we can’t be together, St. Andrew’s Mental Health Ministry is ready to support you and your loved ones in the midst of this stressful time. As a start, check out Every Mind, a local non-profit with a mission to promote mental wellness. Find resources for coping with COVID-19 and lots more at this LINK. Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson with specific questions or concerns.
- Children’s Book “Conquering COVID-19” – Help your child understand and cope using this free resource. Click HERE to view and download.
- Virtual Groups & Studies – A variety of groups are meeting regularly for study and fellowship. Learn more and get connectedHERE.
- Care Ministry – Do you need a mask, food, prayers, help with errands? Are you able to assist others with cards, calls, and more? Contact Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson at [email protected].