In this time of stress and uncertainty, check out these opportunities to connect and find support online:
- Mental Health Resources are available through Every Mind, a local non-profit with a mission to promote mental wellness, as well as the local chapter of NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness. Find help for coping with COVID-19 and lots more.
- Three Keys for Less Stress During the COVID-19 Crisis – Free 3-week online faith-based program appropriate for anyone who seeks to find more peace and grow closer to God during this challenging time. Learn more and register HERE.
- NAMI Parent Support Group – for parents and caregivers of children and young adults (through age 26) who are dealing with mental health issues. Facilitated by St. Andrew members Tamara & Michael Arsenault. Meeting online every other Tuesday at 7pm. Click HERE to get more information and register.
- Perinatal Loss Support Group – for those grieving the loss of a baby through miscarriage, infant death, or stillbirth. Meeting virtually on Tuesdays, May 26-June 30 at 7 pm. Facilitated by St. Andrew member Jeanine McGrath, R.N. Get details and register HERE.
- Children’s Book “Conquering COVID-19” – Help your child understand and cope using this free resource. Click HERE to view and download.
- Have Specific Questions or Concerns? Contact Mental Health Ministry Chair Sheila Langston or Faith Community Nurse Marilee Tollefson.