Click the image to watch and listen. Even while our doors remain closed due to the current health crisis, scroll down to check out what’s happening around the St. Andrew community, and get involved!
VIRTUAL GROUPS – connecting across cyber-space thanks to dedicated leaders and technology tools like Zoom video-conferencing. All are welcome! Contact the leader for details and an invitation to join:
- Bible Study, Sundays at 9:00 am – explore the weekly lectionary (seasonal) scripture readings. Led by Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Book Study, Sundays at 9:30 am – Hearing God by Dallas Willard. Learn more HERE. Led by Anne & Bill Harpster, [email protected].
- Women’s Bible Study, Mondays at 7:00 pm – explore and practice a variety of ways to pray. Led by Patty Belke, [email protected]
- Men’s Morning Bible Study, Tuesdays at 7:30 am – The Art of Forgiving by Lewis Smedes. Learn more HERE. Led by Jim Abeles, [email protected]
- Women’s Study, Wednesdays at 10:00 am – The Quest by Beth Moore. Learn more HERE. Led by Robyn Howland, [email protected].
- Evening Devotions & Prayer, Wednesdays at 8:15 pm – All welcome for this brief time of mid-week encouragement. Led by Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Light Yoga, Thursdays at 7:00 pm – Stretch & grow in Christ! All levels welcome. Led by Kendra LoBosco, [email protected]
- Health Warriors Support Group, 2nd & 4th Tuesday at 10:30 am. Challenged by a health concern or caring for someone who is? Join this group to learn, listen and share. Led by Sheila Langston, [email protected].
- SALTeens High Schoolers – CityLight meets Wednesdays at 7:00 pm and Oasis meets Sundays at 11:00 am. Led by Pastor G, [email protected].
LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION? Check out our St. Andrew blog with thoughts and musings from pastors and staff HERE.