Even while our on-site ministry remains limited due to the current health crisis, you can get involved to learn, grow and connect with others! Virtual groups meet across cyber-space thanks to dedicated leaders and technology tools like Zoom video-conferencing. There are options for all ages, and all are welcome! Contact the leader for details and an invitation to join:
- Bible Study, Sundays at 9:15 am – study of the Gospel of Mark. Led by Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Bible Study, Sundays at 9:30 am – Troubled Minds: Mental Illness and the Church’s Mission by Amy Simpson. Learn more HERE and order a book in your preferred format from your favorite source. Led by Anne & Bill Harpster, [email protected].
- Sundays at 9:30 am – One Nation Under God: Healing Racial Divides in America by Rev. Keith Haney. Learn more HERE. Materials will be provided. Led by Kurt & Kari Bruwelheide, [email protected].
- Women’s Prayer Gatherings, Mondays at 7:00 pm – October 26, November 2, 23 & 30. Learn about and practice various styles of contemplative prayer. Next Up – Matchless: The Life & Love of Jesus by Angie Smith. Learn more HERE. Start date TBA. To get connected with the group, contact Patty Belke, [email protected]
- Men’s Morning Bible Study, Tuesdays at 7:30 am – Paul for Everyone: Galatians & Thessalonians by Tom Wright. Learn more HERE. Led by Jim Abeles, [email protected] Get an invitation to the online discussion by contacting Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Bible Study with Pastor Nick, Tuesdays at 10:00 am – A Whale of a Tale: The Book of Jonah. An 8-week deep dive through the scripture verse-by-verse, revealing how the familiar and fascinating story of Jonah is still very relevant to our lives today. Led by Pastor G, [email protected].
- Women’s Study, Wednesdays at 10:00 am – Perseverance: Praying Through Life’s Challenges by Donna Pyle. Learn more and order a book HERE. Led by Robyn Howland, [email protected].
- Common Ground Online – Wednesdays at 7:00 pm. A variety of topics for learning, discussion and devotion will be offered on select Wednesdays about twice a month throughout the fall. Browse the schedule and register HERE.
- Evening Devotions & Prayer, Wednesdays at 8:15 pm – All welcome for this brief time of mid-week encouragement. Led by Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Light Yoga, Thursdays at 7:00 pm – Stretch & grow in Christ! All levels welcome. Led by Kendra LoBosco, [email protected]
- Health Warriors Support Group, 2nd & 4th Tuesday at 10:30 am. Challenged by a health concern or caring for someone who is? Join this group to learn, listen and share. Led by Sheila Langston, [email protected].
- SALTeens High Schoolers – CityLight meets Wednesdays at 7:00 pm and Oasis meets Sundays at 11:00 am. Led by Pastor G, [email protected].
- Kingdom Kids Sunday School Lessons – are available weekly for kids from age 3 through Grade 5. If you are not already on the list but would like to learn more and receive these materials for your family, contact Christy Hyder, [email protected]. Find Worship Messages for kids on video HERE.
If you have an idea for a group or virtual ministry activity that you would like to start or assist to get going within the St. Andrew community, contact us! All thoughts are welcome!