Even while our doors remain closed due to the current health crisis, you can get involved to learn, grow and connect with others! Virtual groups meet across cyber-space thanks to dedicated leaders and technology tools like Zoom video-conferencing. There are options for all ages, and all are welcome! Contact the leader for details and an invitation to join:
- Bible Study, Sundays at 7:30 am – study of the Gospel of Mark. Led by Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Bible Study, Sundays at 9:30 am – an inductive Bible study of the Book of James. Led by Anne & Bill Harpster, [email protected].
- Women’s Summer Study – New Topic! “It’s Not Supposed to be This Way,” free 6-week self-guided online Bible study with teaching by Lysa TerKeurst starts August 3. The group will connect for discussion through online chat and Zoom in the weeks ahead. Learn about the study HERE. To get connected with the group, contact Patty Belke, [email protected]
- Men’s Morning Bible Study, Tuesdays at 7:30 am – Paul for Everyone: Galatians & Thessalonians by Tom Wright. Learn more HERE. Led by Jim Abeles, [email protected] Get an invitation to the online discussion by contacting Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Women’s Study, Wednesdays at 10:00 am – On summer break, except for occasional informal virtual gatherings in August. New topic will begin in September. To learn more and get on the email list for updates, contact Robyn Howland, [email protected].
- Evening Devotions & Prayer, Wednesdays at 8:15 pm – All welcome for this brief time of mid-week encouragement. Led by Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Light Yoga, Thursdays at 7:00 pm – Stretch & grow in Christ! All levels welcome. Led by Kendra LoBosco, [email protected]
- Health Warriors Support Group, 2nd & 4th Tuesday at 10:30 am. Challenged by a health concern or caring for someone who is? Join this group to learn, listen and share. Led by Sheila Langston, [email protected].
- SALTeens High Schoolers – CityLight meets Wednesdays at 7:00 pm and Oasis meets Sundays at 11:00 am. Led by Pastor G, [email protected].
- Kingdom Kids Sunday School Lessons – are available weekly for kids from age 3 through Grade 5. If you are not already on the list but would like to learn more and receive these materials for your family, contact Christy Hyder, [email protected]. Find Worship Messages for kids on video HERE.
- Parent Groups – It’s been a long few months with lots of unsettling news and big changes to the family routine. Connect with friends in faith who have kids of similar age to share the journey and get insights that may help! To learn more and express interest in joining a virtual parent life group, contact facilitator Sheila Langston.
If you have an idea for a group or virtual ministry activity that you would like to start or assist to get going within the St. Andrew community, contact us! All thoughts are welcome!