Even while our doors remain closed due to the current health crisis, you can get involved to learn, grow and connect with others! Virtual groups meet across cyber-space thanks to dedicated leaders and technology tools like Zoom video-conferencing. There are options for all ages, and all are welcome! Contact the leader for details and an invitation to join:
- Bible Study, Sundays at 9:00 am – explore the weekly lectionary (seasonal) scripture readings. Led by Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Book Study, Sundays at 9:30 am – Hearing God by Dallas Willard. Learn more HERE. Led by Anne & Bill Harpster, [email protected]. Coming Soon: June 7 – a one-hour look at Susanna, a brief section of the Apocrypha; June 14 – a new inductive Bible study of the book of James will begin.
- Women’s Bible Study, Mondays at 7:00 pm – explore and practice a variety of ways to pray. (No class on May 25). Led by Patty Belke, [email protected]
- Men’s Morning Bible Study, Tuesdays at 7:30 am – The Art of Forgiving by Lewis Smedes. Learn more HERE. Led by Jim Abeles, [email protected]
- Women’s Study, Wednesdays at 10:00 am – New Topic! All Things New by Kelly Minter. Starts June 3. Learn more HERE. Led by Robyn Howland, [email protected].
- Evening Devotions & Prayer, Wednesdays at 8:15 pm – All welcome for this brief time of mid-week encouragement. Led by Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Light Yoga, Thursdays at 7:00 pm – Stretch & grow in Christ! All levels welcome. Led by Kendra LoBosco, [email protected]
- Health Warriors Support Group, 2nd & 4th Tuesday at 10:30 am. Challenged by a health concern or caring for someone who is? Join this group to learn, listen and share. Led by Sheila Langston, [email protected].
- SALTeens High Schoolers – CityLight meets Wednesdays at 7:00 pm and Oasis meets Sundays at 11:00 am. Led by Pastor G, [email protected].
- Kingdom Kids Sunday School Lessons – are available weekly for kids from age 3 through Grade 5. If you are not already on the list but would like to learn more and receive these materials for your family, contact Lia Mai Puskar, [email protected]. Find Worship Messages for kids on video HERE.
If you have an idea for a group or virtual ministry activity that you would like to start or assist to get going within the St. Andrew community, contact us! All thoughts are welcome!