Even while our on-site ministry remains limited due to the current health crisis, you can get involved to learn, grow and connect with others! Virtual groups meet across cyber-space thanks to dedicated leaders and technology tools like Zoom video-conferencing. There are options for all ages, and all are welcome! Contact the leader for details and an invitation to join:
- Sunday Bible Study, 9:15 am – study of the Gospel of Mark. Led by Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Sunday Bible Study, 9:30 am – Life Together, The Classic Exploration of Christian Community by Dietrich Bonhoeffer. Practical advice and inspiration abounds in this incredible story of Bonhoeffer’s experience of Christian community in an underground seminary during WWII, prior to his execution by the Nazis for his faith and witness. To learn more and connect with the group, contact Anne & Bill Harpster, [email protected].
- Monday Women’s Study Group, 7:00 pm – Matchless: The Life & Love of Jesus by Angie Smith. Deepen your understanding of Jesus through biblical, historical, and cultural insight to help you see Him less as an iconic figure and more as an intimate friend. Get details, sign up for the online study and order a workbook HERE. Begins January 18. To connect with the group for discussion and Zoom links, contact Patty Belke, [email protected]
- Tuesday Morning Men’s Bible Study, 7:30 am – Paul for Everyone: The Prison Letters by N.T. Wright. Learn more HERE. Led by Jim Abeles, [email protected] Get an invitation to the online discussion by contacting Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Tuesday Morning Bible Study, 10:00 am – Free in Christ: A Study of Galatians. Begins January 12. Join Pastor G for a 6-week, verse-by-verse study of the book of Galatians. These days, we hear often about freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of information, and the list goes on. But in Scripture, the apostle Paul talks about a different kind of freedom: to be free in Christ. Let’s explore how this kind of freedom truly sets us free. Contact Pastor G at [email protected] to receive the Zoom link.
- Tuesday “Bridge Builders” at 7:30 pm (every other week) – Concerned about racism and injustice but not sure what to do about it? Join us for candid conversation rooted in Christian faith, addressing racism and inequity through shared awareness, relationship building, and a commitment to action. For more info and a Zoom link contact Kurt Bruwelheide at [email protected]. “Love one another, even as I have loved you” John 15:12
- Wednesday Women’s Study, 10:00 am – Anxious for Nothing: Finding Calm in a Chaotic World by Max Lucado. Starts January 13. In this challenging time, see what Philippians has to teach us about remaining in God’s peace, no matter what! Order a workbook HERE or from your preferred bookseller. To learn more and get connected to the group, contact Robyn Howland, [email protected].
- Wednesday Common Ground Online: Winter Edition – January 13, January 27 and February 3 at 7:00 pm – check out the offerings and sign up for all that are of interest. You will receive a Zoom link the morning before each Wednesday evening session. Get details and register HERE.
- Wednesday Evening Devotions & Prayer, 8:15 pm – All welcome for this brief time of mid-week encouragement. Led by Ken Austin, [email protected].
- Thursday Light Yoga, 7:00 pm – Stretch & grow in Christ! All levels welcome. Led by Kendra LoBosco, [email protected]
- Health Warriors Support Group, 2nd & 4th Tuesday at 10:30 am. Challenged by a health concern or caring for someone who is? Join this group to learn, listen and share. Led by Sheila Langston, [email protected].
- SALTeens High Schoolers – CityLight meets Wednesdays at 7:00 pm and Oasis meets Sundays at 11:00 am. Led by Pastor G, [email protected].
- Kingdom Kids Sunday School Lessons – are available weekly for kids from age 3 through Grade 5. If you are not already on the list but would like to learn more and receive these materials for your family, contact Christy Hyder, [email protected]. Find Worship Messages for kids on video HERE.
If you have an idea for a group or virtual ministry activity that you would like to start or assist to get going within the St. Andrew community, contact us! All thoughts are welcome!