Refugees Need Our Help!
Household Goods & Gift Cards Can Renew Lives
Every year, Lutheran Social Services of the National Capital Area (LSS/NCA) helps resettle hundreds of individuals & families who need encouragement & hope! Click HERE to find out more about how you can help LSS/NCA welcome and support refugees.
During March, bring new or gently used household goods to St Andrew to help refugee families make a new start! Most Needed NOW:
- Bedding (Sheets, blankets, comforters) – Twin, Full, Queen (no King please)
- NEW Bed Pillows
- Cookware & cooking utensils
- Dishes and Flatware
- Alarm Clocks
- Cleaning supplies & toiletries (full size, new, unopened)
- Diapers & Baby Wipes
- Diaper bags
- Gift Cards for Target, and Safeway
- Monetary Donations Also Welcome! Click HERE to donate online. Specify “Refugees” in the OTHER blank on the secure payment page.
Place gift cards and cash/check donations in the offering plate marked, “REFUGEES.” Donated items may be left at the LSS collection table in the Commons throughout the month of March.
Questions? Contact Carol Petzold, Social Ministry Chair, at [email protected] Thank you!